Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental
What do we do?
We provide clients with the unique opportunity to ensure the cost commitment of maximising their continuous improvement in Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental are minimised by providing the best access to countless experts through one point of contact ensuring consultants fees are minimised.
We provide services including but not limited to:
We believe firmly believe “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”, thus we partner with our clients to help them create a culture of success while also removing much of the HSQE workload from their already hectic schedules.
Thus it is important to us that we assist to provide;
Positive leadership in all aspects of what we do
An environment that encourages your workforce to take ownership of the Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental goals of you and your organisation no matter how big or how small.
A safe place to work and a culture of openness where never harm is an achievable goal
We will utilise measures below to help create a postivie culture with our clients:
- Comply with health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations and other applicable requirements
- Maintain our management systems and certifications to OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Minimise waste in design, construction and use on your project/within your organisation.
- Minimise fuel, energy and water use on your project/within your organisation.
- Design to protect wildlife and habitats, archaeological remains and heritage buildings.
- Seek innovative and cost-effective business solutions for our clients.
- Regularly measure and review the effectiveness of our safety, health, safety, environmental, sustainability and quality performance within projects/organisations.
- Regularly set objectives and targets to achieve continual improvement
- Measure the culture of the business using a maturity tool that is accepted in the industry as giving an accurate reflection of the safety culture within the clients’ company if requested.
- Contribute to community improvement and charitable projects.